Friday, October 18, 2013

Art Fundamentals: Design Sculpture


Kate's Design Sculpture

TOPIC
OBJECTIVE
POINTS
CLASS TIME
I was engaged in the lesson during class time and was aware of the objectives (effort)
5
I used the x-acto knives responsibly and respectfully at all times (behavior) and helped clean up at the end of class
5
SCULPTURE DESIGN
My design clearly illustrates a specific Principle of Design
20
My design is original, unique, and interesting to look at
25
TECHNIQUE
My sculpture is carefully glued together and assembled
10
All the shapes are carefully cut out of the foam core
10
BLOG POST
I included 2 photographs from different viewpoints of my sculpture
5
I explained how I developed my 3D design from my tile
5
I clearly stated which Principle of Design I chose to illustrate
5
I described how I used at least 3 Elements of Design to illustrate my Principle of Design
10

TOTAL
100


No comments:

Post a Comment